At Lammermoor, we understand the importance of caring
for our surroundings. Our first property, Casa Sospiri,
has invested in the following features:
- Energy efficient Icynene® spray foam insulation.
- Noritz® tankless water heaters that are 38%-57% more energy efficient than traditional water heaters.
- A rainwater collection system.
- The first green roof over habitable space in Miami, which
reduces the heat reflected on to the atmosphere as well as the amount of energy required to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- Water saving native plants and rain gardens.
- Regional biodiversity preservation with over 70 types of plants, including rare and endangered species.
- Non-toxic chemical landscaping with organic soils to ensure healthy recreation for children and pets.
- Herbs and an edible garden for fresh kitchen garnishes,
ensuring access to vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants that
are normally lost during industrial agriculture processing.
- Outdoor water features designed for passive climate control.